For Current Families & Tuesday’s Child Alumni
We are excited to announce that we will be providing individual sessions online for current and alumni Tuesday’s Child families!
These one-on-one sessions are intended to maintain a measure of support and problem-solving within our Tuesday’s Child community while we are mandated to “stay home.” Sessions are limited to current Tuesday’s Child clients and Tuesday’s Child alumni families with children under age 7.
Services are provided via SimplePractice©, a fully secure, HIPAA compliant, Telehealth video calling service.
- Length: 25 or 50 minutes
- Jo Anne Loper (Director of Parent Training)
- Dr. Michelle Sobon (Clinical Psychologist)
- After you click “Request Appointment” above, you will be able to request a virtual appointment and a Tuesday’s Child provider will send you a confirmation email of your appointment time.
- You will also receive a link to your Client Portal via Simple Practice. There you will find all our consent paperwork, and your appointment information. You can then request additional appointment times as well.
- All paperwork, including consent forms, intake paperwork, and billing information, is required PRIOR to the start of your session.
- Your provider will call you via Simple Practice at the scheduled time of your session.
- Please note that your providers will only have the time allotted for your session available for you, so if you begin your session later than the designated start time, they will not be able to elongate your appointment to compensate, unless there is an immediate opening following that you would also like to purchase.
All billing will be completed online via Simple Practice. You can access all billing through their Client Portal and will receive invoice notifications via Simple Practice. Just like Tuesday’s Child behavioral intervention services, our online services are not reimbursable by insurance, meaning all services will be listed as self-pay only. All invoices are billed automatically the day after service, using the card on file.
- Individual Session, 25 minutes: $40 per session
- Individual Session, 50 minutes: $70 per session
There is a $15 fee if your appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to your session or if there is a no-show for your appointment. A credit card is requested when signing up for Simple Practice that will automatically be run in this case.
We thank you for your continued support of Tuesday’s Child and we are excited to start expanding our program to this new online format!
As we start this new service, feedback is welcome! Please contact our Program Director Rachel Surprenant at email@example.com.