Founded in 2016, TC Scholars Preschool is here to foster your child’s individual growth and development. Our unique approach places more emphasis on your child’s underdeveloped school-readiness skills that are often expected at most preschools. We want to work hand-in-hand with you to help your child develop the academic, behavioral and social-emotional skills they need in school and beyond.
Many of our children are intellectually capable to be part of an academically-rigorous preschool, but have yet to develop the behavioral or social-emotional skills needed to succeed in a traditional placement. We help our students overcome those challenges with a(n):
- Low Student-to-Teacher ratio of 4-1
- Maximum class sizes of 12 students
- Dedicated in-classroom Master’s Level Social-Emotional Expert
- Integrated Behavioral Intervention
- Academically rigorous curriculum
- Structured play-based environment
If you would like more information regarding TC Scholars Preschool please visit our website at www.tcscholars.org
We are accepting enrollment for the 2023 – 2024 school year!
- Click here to download the application
- Contact our Director of Preschool, Amanda Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (773) 573-6936
- Fax: (312) 284-1696
TC Scholars Director of Preschool: Amanda Scott – email@example.com
Main Office : 773.573.6936